Friday, January 11, 2019

My Producer Plus PODCAST!

Hello everyone! So I am happy to announce that My Producer + (or Plus) will be joining the world of Podcasting! I will be hosting along with Mary Angela Munez (Her IMDB Link) and Jacalyn Gisvold. Mary has been producing with me and around the entertainment industry since 2014. She was in events, marketing, and talent since she was a teenager. I born business woman with a Bachelors in Communication and a Masters in the art of hustling. She is the CEO and founder of GoLucky Studios.

Jacalyn Gisvold will be a regular guest on the show, she is a film student at DePaul University and an Associate Producer at GoLucky Studios. Jacalyn's goal is to be a creative producer and her perspective getting into the industry and seeing things from another point of view can be valuable to other people just getting started.

They will be joining me as much as possible! The show will drop Sunday afternoons at 3pm starting February 3rd! Links will be on  this blog and a youtube page that I will link in a later post this week.

Glad to be back, so much to update everyone on! Best Wishes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment